Sunday 14 March 2010

March Block Lotto - Liberated Log Cabin With Attitude - Finished and Entered!

Ooo the excitement, I've done 5 pairs of blocks for this month's Block Lotto.  Having failed to enter any last month as life just got in the way and also having won the first month of entering, I think I ought to be polite and donate my chances this month.  Although I do like the blocks she thinks wistfully.  Nope, I have enough Unfinished Projects, it's good for stuff to leave my house and clutter up someone elses!

So here's the pic of the finished blocks (see the last post for their unfinished state)

and here's the link to my post on Block Lotto entering them into this month's draw (or use the Block Lotto icon on the right hand side to see what else is going on there).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow of all cards/ projects posted so far....

The tricky subject of ideas...

Feel free to use my work as a springboard for your own work for non-commerical use only: please credit me on your blog.

Music

temporarily unavailable