Thursday 24 December 2009

The excitement.....

No piccies in this post - just a bit of bragging.

Am pleased to announce I've not only passed my Trusts & Estates Tax exam, I got a distinction! Which is lucky as after 15 years in tax I'd be in a bit of trouble if I'd not done quite well....

Nevertheless am chuffed to bits as I thought I'd messed up big time by not getting the timing right and now I don't have to do it again. Hopefully it'll mean a bit more interest in my CV and maybe some interviews, as whilst I really enjoy not working, I don't enjoy the cash going out and none coming in. Onwards and downwards to the Trusts law paper...

But not until January, which gives me time to do some cards - I've spent most of today making cards and I've really enjoyed it - I've really missed having no time to do any, what with working and studying and faffing around knitting beanie hats for Operation Christmas Child - so a mega posting session will follow shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow of all cards/ projects posted so far....

The tricky subject of ideas...

Feel free to use my work as a springboard for your own work for non-commerical use only: please credit me on your blog.

Music

temporarily unavailable