Monday 28 December 2009

365 Cards - Day 7 - Shape Up!

This challenge wasn't supposed to be bling-tastic, but it is! The dominant theme in this challenge from erm the 7th of March 2009, yes well moving swiftly on: was to have a circle as the dominant theme. And because I enjoyed the wreath stamping for Day 296, and the glittering challenge for Day 6 so much... oh alright, I'll fess up. I still had the glitter and the SEI Wintertime stamp set out from earlier today, and the bright green card from Day 297 and the wreath card from Day 296 out on the table, I used them all at once, to make the catchup circle challenge.

Although the colour values are shocking and I think I need to shake it a bit harder as myself, the cat, the table and my cutting board are now covered in stray glitter after taking the pic.

PS Anyone know how to get glitter off a glue pad? If no, all future glue stamping will be in red glitter.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow of all cards/ projects posted so far....

The tricky subject of ideas...

Feel free to use my work as a springboard for your own work for non-commerical use only: please credit me on your blog.

Music

temporarily unavailable