Monday 28 December 2009

365 Cards - Day 6 - Flashy Friday

Bling bling bling is what's required, bling bling bling is what's been done. I found my glitter stash the other day (wasn't what I was looking for, but hey nice to know where it lives), and decided to use it for this catchup challenge (and the next one as I just couldn't let go of the glitter pack chortle). Bird stamp is from SEI WinterSong, sentiment is from Hero Arts Wintertime Messages. Glitter is from, I have no idea, it's anciently old. Purple card is from that Dutch Manufacturer that Puffin Arts sell. I'm rather hoping it comes across as a complementary colour scheme, I suspect it comes across as a bit granny... but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow of all cards/ projects posted so far....

The tricky subject of ideas...

Feel free to use my work as a springboard for your own work for non-commerical use only: please credit me on your blog.

Music

temporarily unavailable