Monday 28 December 2009

365 Cards - Day 8 - Super Sketchy Sunday

Yes I know it's not Sunday today, it's a catchup. And with this one, I've finally finished the first week's worth of challenges. Of 1-7 March 2009. Well, better late than never! Quite a simple one this: Puffin Crafts run taster sessions and then sell-off sets of materials that are spare from them, which in this case was two Christmas puddings, so I made them up into a card for the Sketch for Day 8, mounting them on a red then a black square of card. The pudding itself opens up for you to write a greeting, so it's not a card that stands up by itself, it leans gently instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow of all cards/ projects posted so far....

The tricky subject of ideas...

Feel free to use my work as a springboard for your own work for non-commerical use only: please credit me on your blog.

Music

temporarily unavailable