Tuesday 25 August 2009

365 Cards - Day 67 - Pink


This is a challenge from way back in June, I've done a list of the days I've missed, and as I make random cards, I'm going to post them up for the relevant day.
So, this is using Christmas Frost English Paper Co. striped paper and a third of a sheet (x2) which had a star, some trees and these baubles on it. I've already used the star on a purple snow background for Day 79 Favourite Manufacturer (which I did at the time). I've used the trees recently too, and will post that for Day 26 'disliked and rarely used colour' soon.
Anyway, the theme was pink, and this card has pinky lavender & red baubles on a striped pink & lavender & black lined background. The baubles are fussy cut and raised on foam pads on top of the same image as a topper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow of all cards/ projects posted so far....

The tricky subject of ideas...

Feel free to use my work as a springboard for your own work for non-commerical use only: please credit me on your blog.

Music

temporarily unavailable