Monday 25 May 2009

365 Cards - Day 79 - Monday's Manufacturer

As you all may have worked out already, I don't really have much paper that's ready decorated by a manufacturer, but I do have a pack of 144 sheets of 6"x6" Christmas paper from The English Paper Company (whose website doesn't seem to be working, but that could just be IE8 which is somewhat annoyingly stopping me from looking at a lot of blogspot 365Cards entries). This was of course in the sale, and works out at 2p a sheet - bargain!

Anyway this is one sheet of what might be snow and a third of a sheet x2 for the box & star - which I've layered up with stickies to give a bit of a dimension. All on a 5"x5" card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow of all cards/ projects posted so far....

The tricky subject of ideas...

Feel free to use my work as a springboard for your own work for non-commerical use only: please credit me on your blog.

Music

temporarily unavailable