I'm not sure why but I always put a random extra vowel in the word recipe at the first attempt; lucky I checked the dictionary!
- one 3"x3" card - mine is 5"x5" because I don't have any that small and didn't want to cut one down.
- one flower - I made mine with 6 layers of yep you guessed it bargain Hobbycraft sugar paper
- one brad - a little orange one in the centre of the flower
- one ribbon - well it was one until I cut it in two
- one sentiment - from that Creative Expressions set that doesn't seem to have a name
the background paper, is yep you guessed right again, bargain Hobbycraft sugar paper:
and for a change the sentiment is in Versacolour Magenta (because for once Peony didn't look right, I tried, but no bananas)