Monday 30 March 2009

What this blog does 2

It's hard to set up the page if you don't know what things are called, but I'm not one for giving up (especially when I should be doing entirely something else instead) and whoo hooo! we now have a proper blinkie link for 365 Cards and music. And I've finally worked out how to put the Followers thingie back on that I deleted by accident.

This might get addictive....

And because my cards are so different to everyone else's - I've started putting links up to sites that show how to decorate your own papers etc. It is possible to do an huge amount without much kit - just leftover envelopes, plain paper, clingfilm (syan wrap - is that the right spelling?), acrylic paints in red yellow and blue plus black to make darker colours and white to make pastel colours, wax candles, pencils, wax crayons, tin foil, salt & bleach - but then you can buy extra stuff as well that glitters and fluffs and dulls and shines ad infinitum. Which frankly is where it all went horribly wrong for my poor abused house which is creaking at the seams....

If anyone's interested I'll see if I can do a book/ resources list....

1 comment:

  1. I just have to tell you Lois how much I am enjoying your blog, and how much I think you will inspire others! I like your music choices, as well ;)

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow of all cards/ projects posted so far....

The tricky subject of ideas...

Feel free to use my work as a springboard for your own work for non-commerical use only: please credit me on your blog.

Music

temporarily unavailable