Friday 27 August 2010

Beaten again...

A while ago I posted about my new venture making and selling textile products.  Yes back in April.  And have I actually made any more progress. No. Not yet.  I'm hoping to for Christmas though and when I finally get my act together, anyone who's signed up to my Products Blog Lois Designs, will be put into a draw to win something.  Can't say what yet will be won, as I haven't quite decided which prototypes to take forwards, which is why there's not been any sneakpeeks.

Whilst I've been faffing around, a very talented friend I've known for decades who used to run her own designer children's wear business, has been developing a range of handbags, and the first of them is now up on Etsy here.  Her Etsy shop is called JacksonsDesigns, but her trading name is Beechnut Designs.  If I wasn't poor, I'd buy it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow of all cards/ projects posted so far....

The tricky subject of ideas...

Feel free to use my work as a springboard for your own work for non-commerical use only: please credit me on your blog.

Music

temporarily unavailable