Friday 9 April 2010

No rainbow this visit

But lots of lovely spring flowers in my friends' flowerbeds

and the local 'manor house' have dredged the mediaeval fish ponds also known as 'stews' and planted daffodils all over the banks and left a lot of trees in the last year or so, which are now fully out.  Very atmospheric, if not very good photos.



And when I was driving home along the lane from their house, there was a barnowl on the fence.  I tried taking a picture but it was hopeless, so you'll just have to imagine this glorious ghostly bird floating silently over the road into the daffodil strewn fish ponds tree canopy...  I'll be back there again next week, so no doubt there'll be another chance to actually get a decent photo of the barn owl then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow of all cards/ projects posted so far....

The tricky subject of ideas...

Feel free to use my work as a springboard for your own work for non-commerical use only: please credit me on your blog.

Music

temporarily unavailable