Saturday 6 February 2010

365 Cards - Day 20 - Embellished inside

Now I've just been and looked at this day, and you're supposed to have a hint outside, and the embellishment (with sentiment) inside.  For once, I've got it right!

I've been interested in Kirigami for a while.  Ever since mum bought me a book called Origami Architecture.  So I googled Kirigami and found this free pattern here.  And made this with it.


In retrospect it's probably easier with a rounded scalpel blade than the straight one I used, but it's fine as a practise/ learning card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow of all cards/ projects posted so far....

The tricky subject of ideas...

Feel free to use my work as a springboard for your own work for non-commerical use only: please credit me on your blog.

Music

temporarily unavailable