Saturday 6 February 2010

365 Cards - Day 19 - Birthday

Yet more catchup.  This challenge was to make a card that's clearly birthday without a sentiment telling you this.  A couple of months ago I was given an old magazine from 2005 called The Joy of Cardmaking.  I think it was a special from Papercrafts Magazine.  Anyway it has loads of recipes/ sketches and lots of variations on each sketch.

In it there's a sketch of three candles held in an acrylic pocket by Dee Gallimore-Perry.  I 'lifted' the idea of the candles and ignored the rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow of all cards/ projects posted so far....

The tricky subject of ideas...

Feel free to use my work as a springboard for your own work for non-commerical use only: please credit me on your blog.

Music

temporarily unavailable