Saturday 26 December 2009

365Cards - Day 259 - Snow

More of the catchup, although I did actually make this one and the one for Day 207 on the same day back in November I didn't get round to posting them (they were already late then!) This challenge is to have a card themed with snow. The snowflakes and sentiment are from an Hero Arts set CL105 Wintertime Messages. As well as the three snowflakes it has two very cute snowmen that I've not quite managed to use yet, maybe one day! The blue paper is from a plain paper pack from Dovecraft. Ink is I suspect Versamark Indigo, but I didn't write it down and couldn't remember.

Christmas dinner wasn't omlette after all, I got back from church absolutely ravenous yesterday and rustled up a pre-cooked pack of mussels in white wine sauce and a sesame bagel (I know not very traditional accompaniment, but it was really nice!) Then Dr Who got in the way of supper, so I had a range of traditional british cheeses and salad and crackers. Not overly festive but very tasty. So, today's the day I plan to make the chestnut & mushroom suet puddings and the chicken liver pate, then I won't have to cook again for days. Bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow of all cards/ projects posted so far....

The tricky subject of ideas...

Feel free to use my work as a springboard for your own work for non-commerical use only: please credit me on your blog.

Music

temporarily unavailable