Saturday 26 December 2009

365 Cards - Day 207 - Own Patterned Paper

Same catchup session from November as Day 259, but not posted until now This time the snowflake stamp is Personal Impressions P1444S, but the rest of the tecchy details are as Day 259. I made 4 each of these notelets (5"x4") as sometimes I think it's quite nice to send people a set of cards as a present..... (and also because I wanted to see how many cards I could get out of 4 sheets of 6"x6" paper)

Not that I have actually made or send many/any sets yet, but am working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow of all cards/ projects posted so far....

The tricky subject of ideas...

Feel free to use my work as a springboard for your own work for non-commerical use only: please credit me on your blog.

Music

temporarily unavailable