Saturday 26 December 2009

365 Cards - Day 265 - One Paper, One Embellishment, One Sentiment

I was a bit stuck looking at this piece of paper, I like the design, the colour I can live with, but it didn't really go with any of the other papers. So, I decided to make the whole card out of the paper - which gives me the one paper, the one embellishment is the same paper plus a button, with a single sentiment. I am stunned that it turned out so well! If slightly muddy looking in the pic...

And this is the final card in my mammoth catchup session of Christmas Eve.

Although I'm still behind having only done 76 out of the 301 challenges so far. All I can say is I'm so thankful I'm unemployed as I might just manage to catchup by the end, although with only 64 days to go, maybe not! Still only 225 cards to go as at today, how hard can that be!!! (eeek!)

3 comments:

  1. Very nice job on this challenge and I love the flowers. Thanks for the lovely comments you left on my blog. You will be happy to hear our temps yesterday were almost 40 degrees F so our lovely snow turned into rain and then as the temps dropped it all froze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing you try to do all 365 challenges! I'm going to look around here and see what you've been up to! I love your embellie here! Have a groovy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flower has turned out lovely on this card. I keep saying I'll have a go a one myself........ oh well :)

    Well done on trying to catch up, I was doing really well once upon a time but when I started my new job in the summer crafting has taken a bit of a back seat.

    Thank you for the comments you put on my blog. I'm really suffering with my feelings at the moment and trying so hard not to slip into depression but it's getting harder to fight, especially with this weather we are having and now I've got a bad cold. 2009 has been a really bad year for me and I'm hoping 2010 will be a darn sight better.

    Happy New Year Lois and hope you manage to get caught up with the challenges, I've got 179 left to do so don't think I'll be able to, but I've enjoyed making as many as I have this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow of all cards/ projects posted so far....

The tricky subject of ideas...

Feel free to use my work as a springboard for your own work for non-commerical use only: please credit me on your blog.

Music

temporarily unavailable