Monday 14 September 2009

365 Cards - Day 24 - Nature

More CatchUp using the Little Claire Peel-Off sheet (Card no3) - the theme is nature and I suspect it was supposed to be real nature ie a photo, but nevermind! This one was quite complicated, I stuck red card underneath the scarf and nose and green card under the trees and buff card under the fawn's body. which took ages to trim down and get right. Then matted it onto dark chocolate brown and the same red as the scarf. Holly leaves are same green card. The bits I didn't manage to trim very well I darkened with a black pen to tidy it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow of all cards/ projects posted so far....

The tricky subject of ideas...

Feel free to use my work as a springboard for your own work for non-commerical use only: please credit me on your blog.

Music

temporarily unavailable