Monday 14 September 2009

365 Cards - Day 119 - Silhouette

Still more catchup. This is no4 of the cards from the Little Claire PeelOff sheet. This is the bits that were left over when I took away the outline used for Day 147. It wasn't very clear so I outlined it in black pen but the pens I have aren't great and bled a bit. So a great idea, but the actuality isn't so marvellous (hence I'm not doing the other leftover sihouettes until I've got a pen that doesn't bleed!) Then the border is snow from the same sheet, corners and infill bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow of all cards/ projects posted so far....

The tricky subject of ideas...

Feel free to use my work as a springboard for your own work for non-commerical use only: please credit me on your blog.

Music

temporarily unavailable