Friday 10 April 2009

365Cards - Day 36 - Super Sketchy Sunday

Whilst I was thinking about Day 39 - Wacky Wednesday's colour way of Purple, Orange & Green, I looked at Crocuses; and after I'd made that card, I made this one with what was left of the dark green Canford paper and 'draft quality' printout of a picture of crocuses which gave a nicely muted colour scheme, although the backing green is slightly less grey in reality.

The sentiment 'Thinking of You' was in Versacolour Lime Green with clear embossing - either I don't know what I'm doing, or it's tricky to get a good ink coverage/ embossing coverage on matt porous paper - probably both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow of all cards/ projects posted so far....

The tricky subject of ideas...

Feel free to use my work as a springboard for your own work for non-commerical use only: please credit me on your blog.

Music

temporarily unavailable