Friday 25 December 2009

365 Cards - Day 298 - 10 Circles

Ok so, it's still catchup, but at least I'm in the right week!
The challenge was to use 10 circles, not overlapping - and I'm a bit taken with that inchies idea from back in October (Day 245, which was the last time I made any cards - about 7 weeks ago). I'm also, as usual, rather taken with using whatever paper's sitting in the top of the box, hence the similarity!
I'm toying with having the vertical space filled with a 'happiness' stamp I've got, but am frightened of ruining it, so maybe not!

1 comment:

  1. oh i love humming birds :) great take on the challenge

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow of all cards/ projects posted so far....

The tricky subject of ideas...

Feel free to use my work as a springboard for your own work for non-commerical use only: please credit me on your blog.

Music

temporarily unavailable