Tuesday 29 December 2009

365 Cards - Day 14 - DIY Flower


I followed the blog instructions on making a ribbon flower, twice. The first time I did running stitch on the selvedge edges (it's so wide it needed doubling over) and it was very stiff, so I unpicked it and did it down the centre line instead. It's a bit 'high' dimensionally but looks ok I think. The ribbon is blue/pink warp/weft so the colour changes with the light.
Mounted on sugar paper, with CraftWork Cards Card Candy (Truffles) fake brads, and the sentiment in black ink with silver embossing on top to tone it down a bit in line with the Card Candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow of all cards/ projects posted so far....

The tricky subject of ideas...

Feel free to use my work as a springboard for your own work for non-commerical use only: please credit me on your blog.

Music

temporarily unavailable