Tuesday 29 December 2009

365 Cards - Day 10 - Photograph


Back in the late 80's I went to Greece with a friend, I didn't have a camera but she did and what's more she took great photos. I lost touch with her years ago but I've still got the photos. I think this one is somewhere near Epidauros theatre, but am probably wrong.

Anyway the challenge was to use a photo on a card, and I took the coward's way out just layering up the mats... This together with the next 2 cards brings the second week of 365 Cards to completion, yes, I have now done all challenges up to 14th March 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow of all cards/ projects posted so far....

The tricky subject of ideas...

Feel free to use my work as a springboard for your own work for non-commerical use only: please credit me on your blog.

Music

temporarily unavailable