Wednesday 28 October 2009

365 Cards Day 238 Fine Twine

Right, catchup time - although at least this time I'm only catching up on the posting as this is a fairly recent challenge.

I decided to use some pinkish brown patterned English Paper Co paper with two matching red & brown 'texture' papers to make the card for Day 239 (see later post as I've not done a photo of that one yet) and then decided to see how many cards I could make out of the rest of the 12 pieces of 6"x6" paper that was left after Super Sketchy Sunday - and to see if I could make a series of notelets that I could maybe give as a gift... I managed to make 6 notelets, all 5"x4".

This notelet covers the using fine twine challenge, although it's more of a soft slub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow of all cards/ projects posted so far....

The tricky subject of ideas...

Feel free to use my work as a springboard for your own work for non-commerical use only: please credit me on your blog.

Music

temporarily unavailable